What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is caused by cells in the outer layer of skin multiplying faster than normal. This causes the older and dead skin cells to build up on the surface of skin, causing the red, scaly patches.
Natural Calcitriol in PSORAZE works by slowing this overproduction and causing the maturation of skin cells which eases the inflamed, scaly areas.
Active ingredient in PSORAZE
PSORAZE is made with standardized extract of Day Jasmine/Cestrum diurnum family
How to use?
- Apply PSORAZE gel in sufficient quantity on effected area.
- Apply gently without any hard press.
- Apply minimum three times a day.
- Give nature time to heal.
- You can notice reduction in irritation within one week.
- Reduction of redness can be expected in ten days.
- Healing and skin repair can be expected from one month.