Do you know reasons for hair fall?
As per the recent research findings main reasons for hair fall are
- Nutrient deficiency
- Hair problems like dandruff etc
- Using hard water for hair bath
- Taking too frequent head bath
- Frequent swimming and exposing hair to bleached water
- usage of chemical shampoos and dyes
- Other hereditary reasons
How Regro works?
Typical hair Growth Cycle
A Typical Hair Follicle goes through
Resting stage, active growth stage and again sleep stage and the cycle goes on.
Active herbal ingredients in REGRO hair oil penetrate deep into scalp and increase blood flow and circulation at root zone resulting in more absorption of nutrients and vital hair growth promoting vitamins by hair follicles.
As blood circulation around hair follicle increases hair will have short sleep or in active stages resulting in reduction in hair fall as well as profound growth of hair.
Other speciality of REGRO hair oil is the herbals in oil are processed in age oil Tailapaka process whereby molecular weight of the active herbal complex is reduced (some way similar to Bio nano technology of modern chemistry) as the molecular weight of the herbal complex is reduced herbals will penetrate deep into the scalp and reach the target zone of hair follicles to deliver the best results.
The other major problem is Androgenetic Alopecia (AGA), also known as Male-Pattern Baldness (MPB).
The main reason for AGA is sensitivity of hair to DHT.
DHT: How does it affect hair loss
DHT is an androgen hormone produced when testosterone (the sex hormone) and 5- alpha-reductase (an enzyme) interact. This happens in the prostate, but also in placesnear the hair follicles.
Role of DHT in AGA or MPB
As DHT attaches to the hair follicle and remains at hair follicle zone the follicle becomes irritated and inflamed and blood vessels connecting hair follicle become thin resulting less supply of nutrients to hair follicle which in turn leads to hair miniaturization. As the follicle miniaturizes, the hair growth cycle shortens. This leads to shorter and shorter hairs being produced, eventually leading to no hair at all which we call baldness.
How REGRO resolves DHT issue?
As mentioned above herbal complex in REGRO by virtue of its low molecular weight (Thanks to Tailapaka process) penetrates deep into hair follicle zone and increases blood flow as blood flow is increasing blood vessels which were previously narrowed by inflammation caused by DHT again widens and hair re growth initiates.
- REGRO one & only highly concentrated Ayurvedic/Herbal hair oil.
- REGRO made out of 21 high quality and rare herbal ingredients. All these herbals are processed in the most traditional and ancient process by name talia paka vedhhna.
- REGRO by virtue of its quality ingredients and Manufacturing process promotes healthy hair growth, Reduces hair fall, Increases hair density, Increases hair follicle strength.
- REGRO assures results in a very short time, you can notice visible results within 10-15 applications
- REGRO works as natural hair repair system and controls dandruff as well.
Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil
Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil
Emblica Officinalis Dry
Oil should be applied everyday without missing
- Apply oil smoothly to all sides the scalp. massage your scalp with your fingures. attention & rub oil near hair loss areas
- reason: your hair roots will absorb the oil better. herbal residue will penetrate into the weaken hair roots.
- Massage your scalp for approximately 10 to 20 minutes, so that the oil is totally immersed into scalp
- why: Massaging improves the blood circulation over the scalp. it will also rejuvenates the energy flow.
- Leave for 45 minutes to 1 hour time. let the scalp absorb applied oil
- why: Oil will get completely absorbed and the hair roots will get all the deficient vitamins
- After 45 minutes, wash your hair and scalp with water . don’t use any shampoo or any other solution. don’t use hot water.
- why: Using shampoo may cause chemical reaction on scalp. shampoo contains chemicals which is not good for hair growth. using hot water weakens the hair roots and will stop the hair growth.
- If your water is very salty, avoid using it for washing your hair. use normal water only
- why: Salty water deposits minerals that weaken your hair roots.
- After washing, your scalp will remain with oil layer. just dry your hair gently with towel. don’t dry completely. let the scalp be in half wet condition
- why: When water is mixed with this Ayurvedic oil, it creates a reaction on scalp that will solve the dryness problem.
- Do not use hair dryer & hot water for hair wash, it is not good for scalp
- why: Hair dryer is harmful to scalp, when you apply the oil.
- Do not apply oil at night time. use oil preferably during day time only
- why: Oil contains powerful herbal ingredients. sometimes when applied in night may create head ache. also when applied full night, scalp may become too wet and hair fall may increase.
- Do not use any other hair oils
- why: We have made this Ayurveda oil in such a way it has all the essentials needed to fasten the new hair growth. if you use any other oil simultaneously, this oil formula may be diluted and not work as intended.
- do not use shampoo daily for hair wash. use shampoo only once in a week.
- don’t apply oil on the shampoo used day
- why: Shampoo is nothing but a chemical. we don’t suggest to use daily. we recommend to wash your hair with shampoo once in a week.
Everyone loses some hair every day. Losing up to 100 strands of hair a day is normal. But in most case we will not observe this. If your hair is thinning, it happens slowly over time, so you may not notice the hairs falling out. In most cases loose and un nourished hair follicles fall off. When you apply Regro hair oil and massage thoroughly all this loose hair will fall and will give a feeling more Hair is fallen. It is quite normal and you will notice reduction in hair fall after 5th and 6th application.
As per our feedback you can notice visible results for 10th to 15th application onwards
No need to apply oil on daily basis. We advise to apply not less than three times i a week.
Keep a minimum gap of two hours between oil application and head bath.
Yes Sure, the longer you keep oil greater will be the results.
Yes you can use in fact Herbal ingredients in regro will protect hair from the harmful chemicals in dyes.
Try your best to use natural cleaners like sopanut and shikakai to cleanse hair and avoid chemical shampoos to the best possible extent.
Those having long hair want to use Regro economically can add one part of Regro to three parts of coconut oil and can apply.
It is a very frequent question as per feedback chances are bright but need to apply for long time
Increase your mineral and vitamin intake.
Keep away from perms, color and dry your hair
Keep the hair in a short and layered style until it thickens. The weight of the long hair makes it cooler and thinner.
Check your comb and brush to avoid further damage. Avoid using a very good comb and remember to scan your hair gently.
Massage helps promote blood supply to the scalp and causes hair to grow again.
Hold your fingers in a claw-like position and press your fingers against the scalp and massage with a small circular motion.