Herbal milk tea
VINDAB tea is formulated keeping your taste buds in mind so that you appreciate its strong taste and refreshing aroma
Which is all natural and made with time tested herbal (food grade) ingredients. VINDAB tea is a right blend of premium Darjeeling black teas, Green teas of south India and selected herbs.
Regular intake of VINDAB tea helps in
- Better management of glucose levels
- Reducing insulin resistance
- Preventing diabetic complications
- Drastic reduction in advancement of disease conditions
- Synergistic effect to your medication better digestion
- Prevention of constipation
- Reduction in hunger
- Reduction in sugar carvings
- Better sleep
- Better blood pressure management
- Reduction stomach ulcers if any
- Reduction in fat
- Improves over all body metabolism
How Vindab herbal Tea is different from other diabetic teas available in market?
- Most of the diabetic teas available in market are in tea bag model fit only for water based brewing.
- As in these cases we pour hot water in cup with tea bag the contact time of water and tea ingredients is less and resulting full extraction of herbs is not possible.
- Secondly they use most of the ingredients which are bitter in taste making tea drinking not a moment of pleasure.
- We being adapted to Indian style of milk tea these dip teas cannot satisfy our tea session so as we are forced to take regular tea after some time.
- In one word market available diabetic dip teas can be an addition to your regular tea but cannot substitute your regular tea.
Other specialty of VINDAB tea
Most of the diabetic people take tea without sugar making tea taste flat where as ingredients in Vindab gives a mild sweet taste so that even without sugar taste is not so flat.
Vijayasar heart wood
How to brew?
take two tea spoons of Vindab tea powder
add to milk water mix ( 60 ml of milk +100 ml water)
boil to make 120 ml of tea.
(allow 40 ml of water to evaporate)
When to drink?
once in the morning
once in the evening