- Mono Herb natural solution to stubborn psoriasis
- 100% Natural
- Single herbal extract
- Natural calcitrol source
- Proven results
- Highly stable
- Stable to UV rays
- Can be exposed to sun light after application (perhaps may be the only product available in market)
- Fast action
- Soothing results
- External application treatment
- No need to take any internal medicines
- No coal tar
- No salicylic acid
- No chemical additives
Active ingredient in PSORAZE
PSORAZE is made with standardized extract of Day Jasmine/Cestrum diurnum family
How to use?
- Apply PSORAZE gel in sufficient quantity on effected area.
- Apply gently without any hard press.
- Apply minimum three times a day.
- Give nature time to heal.
- You can notice reduction in irritation within one week.
- Reduction of redness can be expected in ten days.
- Healing and skin repair can be expected from one month.
Our valuable customer feedback
Perfect protection from psoriasis
PSORAKSHA OIL is time tested Ayurvedic external application oil to manage/control different kinds of psoriasis.
- PSORAKSHA OIL is made with Rare and unique herbs.
- Herbs are collected and processed as per Ayurvedic texts and literature
- Ancient old tailapaka vidhi processed oil adopted so that ingredients in oil can be better absorbed by the skin
- Cold pressed virgin oils are used as base which Offers very fast and reliable results these are long lasting, heals naturally, restore normal skin texture, keeps skin hydrated.
- Visible results
- Assured Psoriasis management without internal medicine
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is caused by cells in the outer layer of skin multiplying faster than normal. This causes the older and dead skin cells to build up on the surface of skin, causing the red, scaly patches.
Natural Calcitriol in PSORAZE works by slowing this overproduction and causing the maturation of skin cells which eases the inflamed, scaly areas.
- Reasons for Psoriasis are not very clear it involves complex factors include
- Hereditary factors
- Life style factors
- T lymphocyte mediated T helper cell (Th-1) type of immune response is responsible for psoriasis can be called as auto immune factors
- Seasonal factors
- Stress factors
- Infections in upper respiratory tracts
- Diabetes and diabetes related factors
- Drug related complications like beta blockers, lithium, chloroquin, withdrawal of systemic steroids
- triggers psoriasis.
What are different types of psoriasis?
Based on time of onset
- Occurs at an age on or before 40.
- It is most common and nearly 75% of psoriasis patients comes under type 1 psoriasis.
Type 2 Psoriasis
- Comes at an age after 40
Psoriasis types as per international Psoriasis Council (IPC)
Chronic plaque psoriasis
What Ayurveda says about Psoriasis?
Ayurveda mentions Psoriasis as Kiṭibha . Kitibha is well documented disease in Ayurvedic fraternity from the time immemorial. A clear disease description is available in Caraka samhita.
This disease description along with its pathogenesis, treatment etc. are well defined in texts of Ayurveda.
Perhaps Ayurveda may be the only system of medicine offered holistic and permanent cure for Psoriasis.
Ayurveda clearly mentioned various herbs and herb purification process to manage and cure Psoriasis.
Why PSORAKSHA OIL?
PSORAKSHA OIL is made as per knowledge and principles of Ayurveda to offer best solution to stubborn Psoriasis. PSORAKSHA OIL has right blend of herbal ingredients which in combination offers the best results.
- Active and time tested herbal ingredients in PSORAKSHA OIL have proven anti psoriatic activity by virtue of its immune modulator mechanism.
- Ingredients in PSORAKSHA by having natural anti-microbial activity and reduces chances of secondary infections naturally.
- Active ingredients in PSORAKSHA OIL by virtue of their free radical scavenging reduces Parakeratosis, Hyperkearatosis and Hyperplasia in psoriasis.
- PSORAKSHA naturally moisturizes and vitalizes skin as cols pressed sesame, coconut and flaxseed oils are used as base.
- PSORAKSHA very effectively reduces skin itching, scaling, reduction in redness.
- PSORAKSHA in long run brings back skin to its normalcy.
VAJRAVALLI- (Cissus quadrangular)
PACHHA KARPOORA (natural tree camphor)
NIMBA (Azadirachta indica)
NARIKELA TAILA - (Cocus nucifera)
USIRA - [Vetiveria zizaniodes )
JAITUN TAILA (Olea europaea)
TIL TAILA-( Sesamum indicum)
AMLAKAI-( Phyllanthus emblica)
RUDRAPATNI TAILA- (Linum usitatissimum)
PUDINA –( Mentha arvensis )
RUDRAPATNI TAILA- (Linum usitatissimum)
PUDINA –( Mentha arvensis )
Take sufficient quantity of PSORAKSHA OIL to your palm and apply gently over the affected area.
- Apply twice once in morning after bath and once at night before bed.
- Allow PSORAKSHA to stay on skin for more time for better absorption.
- Avoid bathing with strong soaps and shampoos.
- Mild soaps (like baby soaps and baby shampoos)or traditional bathing powders are preferred.
- Avoid bathing with hot water.
- Avoid exposure to harsh sun light
- Practice Morning walk under mild sun at least for 30 minutes 5 times a week
- Avoid excess salt in foods
- Avoid pickles and other processed foods
- Avoid consumption of excess sugar
- Avoid sour foods like sour leaf, tamarind with exception of lemon
- Reduce intake of oily foods
- Take Desi cow ghee regularly and even can apply on the affected skin
- Reduce stress
- Practice regular meditation
- Pranayama helps a lot
- Prefer to wear cotton cloths
- Don’t scratch skin even whatever itching is there
- Last but not least always take care of secondary infections.
Difference between psoraze gel & psoraksha oil A brief understanding
- PSORAZE is the only available topical gel made with natural calcitrol
- Psoraze single herb product
- Extracts in psoraze are standardized and quantified
- Natural Calcitriol in psoraze is heat stable at temperatures above 50 degrees
- It is more stable against UV light and oxidative degradation.
- Natural Calcitriol has synergy with other D derivatives that significantly potentiates the activity
- Cestrum diurnum extract has anti-microbial, anti-fungal agents and saponins.
- Efficacy of over 87% in mild to moderate Psoriasis
- Significantly longer remission times
- Non steroidal. Safe on Face, Scalp and other sensitive areas.
- No long term side effects
- Patients can take control of Psoriasis – Physically, Mentally and Socially.
- As psoraze is non steroid gel it can be used in day and sun exposure is not a problem with psoraze gel which is a major problem with other steroidal creams.
- We advise you to apply psoraze gel for day as application is simple and as product is non greasy or oily.
- Ingredients in psoraksha oil are rare and unique and harvested at right time so active ingredients are to the fullest potency.
- Ingredients in psoraksha are processed with ancient Tailapaka vidhhana so that particle size is reduced enabling better absorption.
- Psoraksha oil is made with pure cold pressed coconut and sesame oil known for their time tested healing properties.
- Psoraksha is the only available external application oil to offer solution to stubborn psoriasis problem.
- Psoraksha oil can be practical solution for those want to get rid of psoriasis with out internal medicines.
- We suggest to use Psoraksha oil at night time so that affected area can absorb more oil and better and visible results can be seen.
- As it in oil formulation night application can be comfortable and there will be no staining or oilness on day clothing